So back to the news (hopefully I've told most of you in person already), I'm now 15 weeks pregnant and both my husband Greg and I are really thrilled !!
For those of you that wondered about my strange behavior at TechEd (I found out only a couple of days before that I was pregnant) hopefully that helps explain why
1) I made some kind of lame excuse as to why I couldn't go when you invited me out drinking
2) I was drinking juice when I could of been drinking free beer.
3) I didn't go on any of the cool rides at the party except for one go on the Wild West water one before I remembered I wasn't supposed to !
4) I kept disappearing at before 9:30 at night (that was about my bedtime at that stage !)
The important details so far:
- We had our first ultrasound two weeks ago and as you can see by the picture the baby has all the important bit's developing ok, at least as far as they can tell when it is so small. I can't even begin to describe how amazing the ultrasound was, but those of you that have been through the experience I'm sure know what I mean.
- We don't know yet if it is a boy or a girl and although we will be happy with either we are both keen to find out at our next ultrasound in early December.
- My due date is April 30, which while it means I won't be going to code camp oz but somehow I don't think I'll mind
Right now I just wish we could fast forward a month to our next ultrasound so we can get another look at the little guy/girl and know that everything is going ok :)